These Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Spoons are so yummy! And, the best part, they are SO easy to make! Just melted chocolate on a plastic spoon, and add little edible sprinkles to make it fun and even tastier!
This is a really EASY recipe for kids! Get them involved in making these. My kids loved making these on a snowy day. After they were made, we stirred them into our hot cocoa for an extra sweet treat! It made our hot chocolate SO much better! And, if you add these decadent and delicious Valentine’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs then you really have a treat on your hands! YUM!
Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Spoons
Ingredients/supplies you will need:
- White chocolate baking chips
- plastic spoons
- Valentine’s sprinkles
- Parchment paper
- Line a baking sheet or tray with parchment paper.
- Melt your white chocolate in a double boiler. Place the chocolate in a heat-safe bowl and place over a saucepan with 2 inches of water in it. Heat over a low-medium heat stirring the sides often, until chocolate is fully melted.
- Dip a spoon into the chocolate, using another spoon to get chocolate all around, if needed.
- Place the chocolate-dipped spoon on parchment paper, and add sprinkles.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all of your spoons are dipped.
- Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes to allow chocolate to set.
Let me know if you decide to make these yummy Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Spoons! I want to know how you liked them and how they turned out for you! And, if you are looking for a really cute Valentine’s Day craft, check out these Love Bug crafts!